- Place eggs in a large saucepan.
- Cover them with cool water by 1 inch.
- Cover with a lid and bring water to a boil over high heat; when the water has reached a boil, set the timer for the desired time.
- Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard-boiled eggs.
- Place peeled the eggs in a bowl.
- Mash using a fork. Add yogurt, mustard, chopped onion, salt, and pepper and if you like dill.
- Fold until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Spread over your slice of bread and enjoy.
Download Our Free Mobile App
🥗 Balanced advisor for everyday cooking
💪 Get the body of your dreams