An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Wash the apple, slice into quarters and serve.
Tender potato and slices smothered in a quick cheesy sauce and baked until golden.
- Begin by slicing the potatoes as thinly and uniform as possible.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly grease a baking dish with butter or oil.
- Arrange potato slices into layers into the prepared baking dish (edges overlapping). Sprinkle potatoes with your favourite seasoning. Pour over it an egg whisked with cream and put into an oven.
- Bake covered for 15-20 minutes (until potatoes are tender). Then take the cover of add cheese on top and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until cheese is golden).
- Take your potatoes out of the oven, let it cool down and serve.
A little different way, how to cook a notorious known food.
- Peel the zucchini and grade it on soft.
- Put the zucchini into big sieve and add little spoon of salt. Leave zucchini in sieve for about 10 minutes (it will leave juice nicely). Then squeeze last bit of water and dry it with clean towel.
- Put dry zucchini into bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Create small pancakes from the mix. Roast them on lowly warmed up pan without oil, from both sides, unlit it looks golden.
- Serve pancakes warm or cold. For better taste you can add a spoon of sour cream.
Fast & healthy, delicate.
- Peel avocado and cut it into slices.
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan, and add blended eggs into it.
- Add a bit of salt on eggs in the pan, and and roast under constant stirring until they have the required consistency.
- Spread eggs on fitness bread, put avocado slices onto it and serve immediately.
For the all chocolate lovers out there.
- Put all dry ingredients in a bigger mug.
- Melt a chocolate with a higher cacao percentage.
- Mix the melted chocolate and the rest of ingredients with dry ingredients in a mug.
- Put in a microwave for approx 2 minutes. Once your cake is done in the middle you can serve it.
- Flip out your mug cake and enjoy the chocolate taste in every bite.
Mix yogurt with cutted banana & walnuts, add honey and serve.
Amazing pancakes made from 2 only ingredients – without any flour.
- Mash the banana in a medium bowl until it’s smooth.
- Add egg/s.
- Heat the oil (we recommend to use coconut oil) in a non-stick pan. Spoon the pancakes onto the griddle and cook until some bubbles appear on the top and the underside is golden brown and crisp.
- Top with maple syrup and fresh sliced bananas, as you like.
Enjoy a cold bifidobacterium-powered yogurt drink.
Serve yogurt drink together with ladyfingers.