Skip to content
- In a large pan, warm 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the finely chopped onion to the pan and bake it in the medium heat to brown.
- Rinse the garlic cloves add to the pan and leave for about 1 minute to fry.
- Add the rice into the pan and stew for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour approximately 800ml of broth into the rice and cook until the rice is fluffy. Add sterilized beetroote and stir.
- You can add salt and pepper according to your taste. Add butter, cream cheese and sprinkle the risotto with chopped dill.