Let’s fall in love with risotto.
- Warm up 2 spoons of olive oil in the pan, and add chopped onion into it.
- Add rice and roast until it gets glassy.
- Slowly add broth into rice. Add lets say 100ml, wait till its absorbed by rice, then add next 100ml.
- Repeat this procedure, untill the rice is cooked. (If we run out of broth, we can use water).
- Mix thyme, rosemary and parsley into rice. Then add salt & pepper.
- Warm up another 2 spoons of olive oil in other pan.
- Add prawns and roast on low power. After a minute, add citron juice from half of a citron, and cook slow for about 5mins, stir it occasionally.
- Put roasted prawns with juice into rice mix and stir it.
- Serve the risotto sprikled by parsley and parmesan cheese.