A little different way, how to cook a notorious known food.
- Peel the zucchini and grade it on soft.
- Put the zucchini into big sieve and add little spoon of salt. Leave zucchini in sieve for about 10 minutes (it will leave juice nicely). Then squeeze last bit of water and dry it with clean towel.
- Put dry zucchini into bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Create small pancakes from the mix. Roast them on lowly warmed up pan without oil, from both sides, unlit it looks golden.
- Serve pancakes warm or cold. For better taste you can add a spoon of sour cream.