Tender potato and slices smothered in a quick cheesy sauce and baked until golden.
- Begin by slicing the potatoes as thinly and uniform as possible.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly grease a baking dish with butter or oil.
- Arrange potato slices into layers into the prepared baking dish (edges overlapping). Sprinkle potatoes with your favourite seasoning. Pour over it an egg whisked with cream and put into an oven.
- Bake covered for 15-20 minutes (until potatoes are tender). Then take the cover of add cheese on top and bake for another 5-10 minutes (until cheese is golden).
- Take your potatoes out of the oven, let it cool down and serve.