Prepare a simple snack of smoked salmon and cottage cheese, flavored by fresh dill.
- First prepare a cucumber. Clean the cucumber, dry and, using a scraper, cut into long noodles.
- Cottage cheese mix with one tablespoon of chopped dill and season with salt according to your taste.
- Prepare the dressing: Mix the oil with lemon juice, chopped dill and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Put the salmon slices into a half-circle on the plates and pour the flavored cottage cheese into the middle.
- Pour all the topping, add bread and serve.