Have you tried french classic?
- Cut zucchini, paprika, onion and tomatoes on bigger pieces.
- Mix vegetable mix in the bowl with olive oil. Add spice and garlic according to taste.
- Mix everything and take it out into warmed up pan. Put lid on the pan and stew on low power for about 5 – 15 minutes.
- Occasionally stir the mix and stew it until vegetables gets soft. Then remove the lid for about 2 minutes, sometimes stir and let the juice evaporate a bit.
- Serve sprikled by parmesan cheese.
Enjoy refreshing smoothie.
- Peel the cucumber & apple, cut them on smaller pieces.
- Salad cut to smaller pieces too.
- All the ingredients put into mixer and mix them. Add water according to taste. Serve chilled.
Best served cold.
Let’s fall in love with risotto.
- Warm up 2 spoons of olive oil in the pan, and add chopped onion into it.
- Add rice and roast until it gets glassy.
- Slowly add broth into rice. Add lets say 100ml, wait till its absorbed by rice, then add next 100ml.
- Repeat this procedure, untill the rice is cooked. (If we run out of broth, we can use water).
- Mix thyme, rosemary and parsley into rice. Then add salt & pepper.
- Warm up another 2 spoons of olive oil in other pan.
- Add prawns and roast on low power. After a minute, add citron juice from half of a citron, and cook slow for about 5mins, stir it occasionally.
- Put roasted prawns with juice into rice mix and stir it.
- Serve the risotto sprikled by parsley and parmesan cheese.
Start your day with a refreshing green smoothie.
- Peel off and cut the fruit. Put the fruit in a large bowl or smoothie maker, add water and blend until the mixture is smooth and easy for drinking. For better taste put in a fridge for couple hours or add ice.
- Enjoy this amazing, quick vitamin bomb.
Enjoy a hint of Greece with their favourite yogurt combo.
- Put a yogurt in a bigger bowl.
- Add chopped nuts and stir. Pour honey on top of the yogurt and serve.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Wash the apple, slice into quarters and serve.